The operation of the ginning machinery and the
parameters are monitored and calibrated constanly, through a fully
computerized system wich employs an innovative software currently in
use by only seven ginning mills woldwide.
The production machinery is technologically advanced and includes:
The plant's daily production capacity is significant:
- Six (6) unloading units receiving of seet cotton.
- Four (4) ginning stands Continental Eagle with 161 saws.
- One (1) hydraulic press Magnum 930.
- A by-product processing unit producing gin motes.
- Receiving: 1.500 tons of cotton seed.
- Ginning: 700 tons of cotton seed.
- Bales of cotton: 1.000 weighing 222 kilos each.
- Cotton seed: 370 tons.
- Gin Μotes: 150 tons yearly.
Copyright © 1999 Ginning House of Thrace SA. All rights reserved.